Saturday, February 19, 2011

The toy store







I read about this toy/candy store called Blickenstaff"s in North Provo and thought that it would be fun to go to as a family. (I wouldn't dare brave it parent-solo.) It was one of those things that could go either way. There could have been whining and destruction and wildness, and thus yelling, frustration and tears, but instead there was minimal whining and wildness (and no destruction that I know of.), and smiles. Plus we were essentially the only ones there for the 40 minutes or so that we perused the toys and tested them out. I did hear about a million times, "do I have enough money for this?"  and I responded nearly a million times, "no, you have $5.00". So they opted for a happy meal to spend their money on and 2 dollars change, except Zac, who bought a 3-foot gummy snake for $2.35. Thanks Ma for the Valentine dollars. It was a fun time!

No comments:

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3