Friday, April 16, 2010

Tax Day

There was a laboring patient yesterday morning that said in dismay, "Oh, I am going to have a baby on tax day." I said to my co-worker, "At my house, we love tax day!"
Steve got home early yesterday. It was a beautiful day. He jumped on the tramp with the kids, helped clean the kitchen and our sweet babysitter agreed to watch the kids (very last minute) for 2 hours while we had our first date since Valentine's. The Olive Garden was delicious and it was so nice to just look at Steve. Congrats to us all on another tax season completed. Now we have our post tax season celebration that we are so excited about, we are headed to Destin next week for a few days.
It'll be nice to have Steve around again. Yay for tax day!

4 comments:

lcdiaz said...

YEA!!!! ITs over! You guys made it!!! Now its time for some R&R :) Wish we could come with :( How fun to have a date night and actually get to spend some time toghether :)

Jamie said...

What a cute cute family!!! I have to say that your seriously such an amazing writer! You should get paid for it.... I love your "thoughts" on life.. what inspiration to all of us... thanks for sharing.

Tiffney said...

I am so excited for both of you! Olive Garden and all! I like your hair in the picture below and your Easter looked and sounded so nice. The kids are getting so big and adorable. I can't believe 500 stuffed eggs! If we were still on Id be seeing you soon. oh well someday.....love and miss you!

Cansas said...

Yeah for you guys! Date Night.... what's that? For WAY TOO LONG our date nights have been in the basement with a bowl of popcorn and the big screen. Oh well, at least it's something.

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3