Friday, October 30, 2009

Little Elk's Preschool Halloween Party





Zac had his Halloween Party at school today. It was cute. He thought that he was so cool in his Vampire costume and esp loved his teeth. It was great to be able to go just the two of us. Thanks to a friend that watched Trevor last minute.
I wonder if when we came in the door if someone didn't give Zac a shot in the butt of some sort of sedative. He was so mild and calm and such a good listener. I am glad that socially he is not a maniac. He was a good boy and you could tell he was happy to be there.
The little girl next to him is his friend, Riley. The first few days of school he talked and talked about Riley, and I assumed the child was a boy. But he corrected me and informed me that, "I am very gentle with her, and I don't want anything to happen to her". He was so sweet and protective of her. I did notice that they never spoke today, but they must be buds. I think she kinda looks like Jenna. It was fun to see some of the kids that he comes home talking about.

Anyway, I love my wild Vampire named Zac that was exceptionally mellow at his party today.

3 comments:

Alison said...

He is quite an adorable vampire. Have a Happy Halloween.

The Johnson's said...

Cute blog, I looked a long time ago and never got around to leaving you a comment. Things are crazy sometimes. I hope you guys are doing well. I don't ever see you, or anyone for that matter at church.

lcdiaz said...

He really is a cute vampire! Way cuter than Edward :) haha. It looked like a fun day! We miss you guys! Happy Halloween!

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3